Nepal is home to eight out of the fourteen highest peaks in the world with colorful and intricate Hindu religion to the austerity of the Buddhist monasteries. From these breathtaking heights, rivers crash down through the foothills, fed by monsoon rains and melting snow, on their way to the Great Plains of the Ganges.
Nepal has many rivers for you to explore: Trishuli River (rafting for 1 up to 3 days), Seti River (rafting trip 2 days), Bhote Koshi River (rafting 2 days), Kali Gandaki River (rafting 3 days), Marsyandi River (rafting/kayaking 4 days), Sun Koshi River (rafting 7 to 9 days), Arun River (rafting adventure 9 days), Karnali River (whitewater rafting 10 days), Tamur River (rafting adventure 11 days). On these rivers you will find the world's most thrilling whitewater with a wide range of difficulties, warm water and bug free beaches for camping. All this makes a wealth of unlimited opportunities for great river rafting, kayaking, climbing, mountaineering, biking, hiking and ever popular trekking adventures in Nepal. Nepal has something to offer to everyone.
We are proud to share our wonderful country, culture and our many years of experience in this field with you and give you an excellent opportunity to explore the remote countryside which is never possible without river trips.
White Water Rafting/kayaking, Camping photos of different season, rivers and years
Rafting adventure keep going. Most of the Photos from monsoon season
Rafting during monsoon season (High Water) in Nepal
Trisuli River rafting everyday (1 - 2 days): Located between Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National park)
- - Welcome for white water Rafting/kayaking, kayak school or just for easy boating experience infront of our rafting and camping base. There is no age limitation for fun boating!
Our base is located at Charaundi by the bank of Trisuli River (main rafting/kayaking starting point of classic Trisuli river). Charaundi is 82. km from Kathmandu, 120 km. from Pokhara and 80 km. from Chitwan National park.
- We also welcome you at our camp by the river for O/N camping & relaxation on the beach or just for coffee break while you are driving between main tourist destinations.
Trisuli and great Marsyandi River (2-3 days):
Whitewater Rafting/kayaking on 2 different rivers are most recommended rafting rivers from middle of October till middle of June for those who are looking for great rafting experience with challenging rapids... 27 - 28 April, please inquiry for other joining basis trip.
- Sun Kosi River Rafting (7 nights/8 days)
- 29 April - 8 May, 23 - 30 September, 7 - 14 October, 17 - 23 October, 3 - 10 November, 21 - 28 November
- Sun Koshi River/Tamur River Combined Rafting (10 - 11 days)
- 7 - 17 October, 3 - 12 November, 21 - 30 November
- Karnali River Rafting - Wild West (10 days)
- 9 - 18 October, 15 - 24 October, 3 - 12 November, , 21 - 30 November
- Marshyangdi River Rafting (2 to 3 days)
- 21 - 22 April, 29 - 30 April, 9 - 10 May
- Kali Gandaki River Rafting (3 days Pokhara to Pokhara)
- Please inquiry for date
- Tamur River Rafting (10 days)
- 15 - 25 April, 10 - 19 May, 18 - 27 October
- Lower Seti River Rafting (2 days)
- 22- 23, 25 - 26 April, Please inquiry for other dates
- Bhote Kosi River Rafting (1 - 2 days)
- Please inquiry for departure dates
Sport River Expeditions Highlights:
» Dudh Kosi River (River of Mt. Everest, the Steepest Himalayan River) Expedition - October 2007.
Our River Expedition started from the altitude of around 5000 m. The aim of the expedition was to make as complete descent of Dudh Kosi River as possible. Read More »
» Arun River Expedition (Upper Gorge): 20th April - May 10th 2008.
In April 2008 WhiteWater Nepal Pvt. Ltd. together with Russian team from Kuzbass region successfully run whitewater expedition on Arun River. Read More »
Take a look at the Photos
- » Summer Rafting in Siberia
- » View Some of our Pictures from Rafting/Kayaking trips